What Would Jackie Do?
An Inspired Guide to Distinctive LivingBook - 2005
Applying Jackie's philosophies to every aspect of contemporary life, including relationships, office politics, family matters, and entertaining, What Would Jackie Do? is a trove of advice, featuring:
* Noblesse Oblige for Beginners
* How Not to be an Interchangeable Woman
* Mastering the Effortless Rich look
* The art of attachment: lessons on sex, marriage, and men of consequence
* Career Whirl: Pearls for Getting Ahead
* Caftan in a Kelly bag: How to travel beautifully
* O- Behave! Anti-brat strategies for parents
* En Suite Home: Perfecting Your Domestic Pitch
The next best thing to having Jackie O. as a personal adviser, What Would Jackie Do? reveals the practical wisdom behind an icon and gives all readers a piece of the Jackie mystique, be it of the heart, the mind, or the home.