The harrowing account of a black man, born free in New York State, who was drugged, kidnapped, and sold into slavery in 1841. Having no way to contact his family, and fearing for his life if he told the truth, Solomon Northup was sold from plantation to plantation in Louisiana, toiling under cruel masters for twelve years…
- OFRB: 14A ; Rating: R; for violence/cruelty, some nudity and brief sexuality.
- English, Spanish or French dialogue; Spanish subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing; described video.
- Film director, Film producer
- Screenwriter, Film producer
- Film producer, Actor
- Motion picture adaptation ofNorthup, Solomon, 1808-1863?
More from the community
Community lists featuring this title
There are no community lists featuring this title
There are no quotations from this title
From the community